Terms of service
Use of the Site -TERMS & CONDITIONS
- tomorrowskincare.com.au is a website (this Site) owned and operated by PH Labs Aus Pty Ltd ABN 75 637 046 041 trading as Tomorrow Skincare (Tomorrow Skincare). Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions (Terms) before using this Site. By using this Site you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- This Site and its contents are subject to copyright. While you may view this Site and print or download a copy for your personal non-commercial use, all other use, copying distribution or display of all or part of this Site is prohibited. You must not otherwise use this Site or its contents without the prior written consent of Tomorrow Skincare.
Use of the Site
You must not misuse this Site and only use it for lawful purposes. You must not use this Site for any activities, or post or transmit to or via this Site any information or materials, which:
breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes;
- interferes with other users, or defames, harasses, threatens, bullies, or offends any person, or which inhibits any other user from using this Site;
- is obscene, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory or pornographic or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- commits or encourages a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm or post any other material which is malicious and technologically harmful;
- that hacks or disables any part of this Site to corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, send any spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional material, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any technology of or accessed through this Site; or
- provide false information when registering or changing your registration details.
- Tomorrow Skincare will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- The information that we collect depends upon where you travel within our sites. Anytime that you visit our sites to browse, we collect and store the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet (for example, msn.com, aol.com, etc.); the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- Cookies may also be used to facilitate access to these sites. Cookies are small files that are transferred to your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. They allow the tracking of visits and the compilation of statistical data.
- We use this information for statistical purposes such as measuring the number of visitors to areas of our site, to help make our site more useful and interesting to our visitors, and to provide advertising to you that we think you may be most interested in.
- We use remarketing cookies and pixels such as Facebook Pixel. Remarketing through cookies or pixels enables us to show ads across the internet to you after you have visited this Site. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market services to those who have shown an interest in our products.
- If you do not wish this information to be collected via cookies, most browsers allow you to deny cookies” if you wish. Please note, however, that cookies may need to be enabled for some website features to function correctly.
- This Site contains information that is intended as general in nature and may be incomplete or inaccurate. Consequently, no reliance should be placed on any information. As absolute accuracy cannot be assured, Tomorrow Skincare recommends you verify all information with us. Subject to the provisions of the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation which cannot be excluded or limited by Tomorrow Skincare, access to this Site is provided without Tomorrow Skincare making or providing any express or implied representation, warranty or condition.
- The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by other organisations. Tomorrow Skincare does not endorse any material on those websites, nor is it responsible for their privacy practices.
- Except for obligations implied by law that cannot be excluded, you agree that Tomorrow Skincare shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, cost or expense (including without limitation consequential loss or damage, lost profits, loss of data, loss of use, damage to goodwill and loss due to delay) however caused (including negligence) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise from or in connection with your use of this Site.
- You assume all risk of use of all features of this Site. You release Tomorrow Skincare of all responsibility for any consequences of their use.
- By continuing to access this Site you agree that your access to, and use of, them is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk.
- Our Site and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” basis; our Site may contain errors and inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We cannot guarantee our Site will always be available or fault- or virus-free.
- Tomorrow Skincare may vary these terms at any time and they become effective on posting. By continuing to use this Site you agree to be bound by any variations. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria and Australian federal law. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and Australia.
- This Site may be accessed in Australia and overseas. We make no representations that this Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access this Site.
© 2021 Tomorrow Skincare
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.